Sunday, August 12, 2012

Gift SD

I went to an open house with a girl friend today.  Finally she found the one she liked.  She is my age, also single and already buying a 2 bedroom apartment.  Obviously she is successful.  Some things to think about. 
I used to make good money until about 3 years ago.  I could afford to buy a condo back then.  But I was too young to buy any property just for myself.  I was sure I would get married in no time so I expected to buy something as a married couple.  I hated my colleagues so I quit my job.  I decided to change my career.  I also lost my fiance during that time period.  Now I make much less than what I used to make.  Somehow I went from "successful & engaged" to "poor & single".  You just never know what happens next in your life.

I wrote a short email to Mike.  I've never heard from him since that weekend we were supposed to get together, but I really needed a closure for myself.  He hasn't responded but it doesn't matter.  I just wanted him to know how I have been feeling about the whole thing.  So I can move on.

DK SD is taking me shopping again tomorrow.  He doesn't want to have sex with me yet because he doesn't want to rush it.  I think he is being careful now because I dumped him once last year.  He wants to take things slow.  I guess he is my gift SD for now.


That former pro athlete pot contacted me.  He is still interested in meeting me.  Maybe later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment